Veja Campo - White Natural SuedeVeja
The Veja Campo is the ultimate feel good, every day sneaker. Made from recycled plastics & organic materials, feels good for you, feels good for the planet.
- Upper in ChromeFree leather
- Panels made out of ChromeFree leather
- Logo V made of rubber and rice waste (23%)
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles). Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- Vulcanized outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
This shoe is Euro Sizing and fits true to size. Please see size guide.
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The sneakers are made out organic cotton, wild rubber from the Amazonian forest and innovative fabrics such as recycled plastic bottles. Made in Brazil. VEJA believes transparency is the future.