Billabong Skegss OG Layback BoardieBillabong
Presenting the Billabong x Skegss collection: a Billabong LAB collaboration with world renowned surf rock band, Skegss and Sydney based artist, Jack Irvine.
An exclusive collab with Aussie surf rock band, Skegss, brings us this epic collection combining surf, music and art. The Skegss OG Layback Boardshorts are meant to be worn all day, whether you’re in the surf or on the sand. Made with recycler surf suede, these layback boardshorts have water repellent coating with a light weight and quick drying durable fabric. Garment overdye adds a buttery hand feel and high/low colour dimension. Finished with an elastic waist for comfort and side and back patch pockets.
- Nylon made from locally sourced discarded fishing buoys and pre consumer recycled nylon
- Water repellent coating for a light weight and quick drying fabric
- Outseam: 17 1/2", short length
- Fit: Lo Tide, a modern fit featuring side pockets and an elastic lasso waist. Equally perfect for a lounge on the beach or a quick shred.
- Waist: Elastic
- Pockets: Side /Back patch
- Layback ease with Skegss collection screen prints and color blocking
- Made with a fabric that uses ocean waste in a new and innovative ways