Veja V-Lock Extra White SableVeja
The Veja V-LOCK is created from of ecological and sustainable materials. Good for you. Good for the planet. Good for the future.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather and suede
- Logo V in suede
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled plastic bottles)
- Insole made of sugar cane (34%), amazonian rubber (11%), organic cotton (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (8%)
- 59% bio-sourced and recycled outsole: made from amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%) & recycled rubber (12%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The leather and suede come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices in tanneries.
This shoe is Euro Sizing and fits true to size. Please see size guide.
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. The sneakers are made out organic cotton, wild rubber from the Amazonian forest and innovative fabrics such as recycled plastic bottles. Made in Brazil. VEJA believes transparency is the future.